Digital Patronage is a leading SEO Company in India offering unmatched SEO Services at an affordable cost. We have mastered the art of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) through years of experience and are capable of meeting your Internet Marketing and SEO objectives in the shortest possible time at the best rates. In addition, our SEO Services in India are tailored to meet individual needs. You can choose from several SEO Packages depending on your requirements or Contact Us if you need a Custom Quote.
An SEO agency that practices white-hat SEO will do the following for your website:
- Conduct a website audit – analyze your existing site structure and content
- Conduct a competitor analysis – identify strengths and weaknesses vis a vis the competition
- Create an SEO strategy that addresses these weaknesses
- Keyword Research – identify keywords that will work for your business
- Optimize for On-page SEO factors – make web pages search engine friendly
- Optimize for Technical SEO factors – improve the website structure, code, and speed
- Build backlinks to promote your website
- Track SEO performance and share reports regularly
- Conduct tests and tweak SEO Strategy in order to improve performance
- A great SEO agency will keep you informed and make you part of the process, with regular reports and updates on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
There are 4 main types of SEO:
- Technical SEO – this ensures that a search engine can crawl, explore and read your website without any issues. This involves setting up a robots.txt file, creating an XML sitemap, and fixing crawl issues. Additionally, site speed and mobile responsiveness are also key factors in technical SEO.
- On-page SEO – Search Engines rank individual pages so it’s important to optimize every single page on a website. A well-structured page, titles, and heading tags optimized with targeted keywords, and descriptive URLs aid good on-page optimization.
- Content SEO – while most people club content optimization with on-page SEO, we feel it deserves a separate mention given its importance as a ranking factor. All content on a website should be optimized to aid a customer’s journey to conversion.
- Off-page SEO – This is about promoting your website on the Internet to gain more popularity and authority. Getting backlinks and brand mentions from popular, authoritative sites help build your own.
It is important that every business should invest in SEO because:
- SEO helps businesses connect with users actively searching for them. These users that come to your website through Google search results are the most valuable kind of website visitors since they have a high intent to buy from you.
- SEO aids increase in the quantity of relevant traffic
- Organic SEO builds trust and credibility in your brand
- SEO services are a lot less expensive than paid advertising
- SEO is low-maintenance – once you achieve organic ranking for your target keywords it’s easy to maintain them and pull in consistent traffic month after month
- SEO marketing, if done right, ultimately delivers the highest ROI compared to all other forms of digital marketing.
Search Engines rely on search algorithms, comprising up to 200 ranking factors, to display the most relevant and high-quality websites in search results. SEO specialists understand these algorithms and ranking factors and optimize your website accordingly. So SEO works by improving your website according to ranking factors such as meta tags, keywords, content placement, backlinks, and much more. Read More.
SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of optimizing your website such that it pulls in organic or unpaid traffic from the results pages of major search engines like Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo. The better the SEO the greater the chances of your site appearing at the top of search results and pulling in more traffic.